Do you know that over 40% of American adults are obese? And the remaining 60% also have at least one chronic disease, which in fact puts them at risk of contagious complexity from Covide-19, if not worse. People with chronic illnesses have a higher percentage of deaths from the virus. For many years, most Americans ...READ MORE +
Category: Punching Bag
Home fitness equipment has been highly demanded amidst COVID 19 pandemic. Not only do most people today know how important exercise and sport are, but the topic is also constantly coming up in the media. However, many people have problems or inhibitions about contacting sports clubs or gyms. Not everyone lives in ...
With the punching dummy, you practice realistic boxing and fighting techniques. In addition to a human training partner, the punching dummy is the best alternative for boxing and other martial arts. Kicks, punches, holds and general martial arts techniques can be practiced and rehearsed realistically. The ...READ MORE +
Boxing equipment - you need this protective equipment for boxing and these tools make your boxing training more effective. Boxing is a martial art and good protective equipment is particularly important for every martial artist, because it protects against injuries and enables optimal training. You can find out which ...READ MORE +
Punching Bag Buying Guide 2020 : A striking bag is first and foremost an equipment that allows you to train alone. This isolated training allows you to improve at any moment and to concentrate on your techniques. This is an essential element for the ...READ MORE +