Everlast 100-Pound C3 Foam Top Heavy Bag
The Everlast C3 Foam 100-Pound Heavy Bag from Everlast is developed and created to give expert-level training for both amateur and professional boxers and a terrific exercise for all professional athletes who box for physical fitness. top heavy
The Everlast C3 (Contoured Closed Cell Foam Technology) is created to offer the increased assistance, cushioning, and force dispersion that major players require throughout heavy exercises. The high density foam's closed-cells likewise hinder wetness transfer into the foam cushioning to keep your gloves lighter and drier throughout usage.
Everlast 100-Pound C3 Foam Heavy Bag is designed for both boxing and handling knees and kicks. It is much study, with an extra layer of padding around it, which should be great for MMA techniques. top heavy bag
Main Features top heavy bag
- Advanced Technology: 100-pound punching bag using C3 technology (Contoured Closed Cell Foam Technology) and poly canvas shell for product durability, good for professional-training.
- Natural and artificial fiber filling combined with well-sifted sand.
- Is specially designed to give extra cushioning and disperse force while keeping bag stability.
- Sturdy nylon straps with double webbing system/end loops.
Product Specification top heavy bag
- Product Dimensions: 50.3 x 14.3 x 14.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Perfect for heavyweight (great for body weight over 200 lbs.)
- High quality stitching and material.
- It absorbs punches evenly and fluidly
- The stuffing does not settle to the bottom, resulting in uneven patches to twist hand and wrist on.
- The straps are not adjustable.
- Need to buy other hanging apparatus
Cautions top heavy bag
Avoid hitting the external cover with bare skin, elbows or knuckles due to the fact that it is a hard material which quickly ditches off knuckles, knees, and elbows. It could lead to injuries which may take time to recover.
- Don’t jump into conclusion that the external cover is a soft protective product that will softly cushion your hits/blows, as it is not. It is a hard material to safeguard the punching bag from tearing off at the areas it's struck the most.
- Before you use it, it’s advised to use duct tape to tape the stitched part at the bottom of the bag in order to prevent it from getting opened and ripped after having used it for about a year, causing the filler to slip out.
You need to buy an extra good hanging apparatus such as ceiling mount, hooks, and screws to go into a sturdy ceiling, or a stand, depending much upon where and what kind of space you have to hang it in.
If your space is in a basement, you may need to look for I-beams in the ceiling. Therefore, you should have an I-beam hanger. There are several heavy bag hanging items you may need to buy, including swivel wall mount, heavy bag stand, arch brackets, among others. top heavy bag